Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. And you’ll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
We’re looking for Senior Engineers to help us build the next generation of video analysis and curation tools for our high school and club customers. We’re working hard to bring video and data closer together and to make game insights unmistakable for coaches and athletes. We want to make coaching and collaboration easier than it’s ever been. We aim to build a flexible, component-driven product that will scale with us to a growing list of team sports—football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, soccer, and more.
- Comfortable navigating full-stack products. We write our microservices in .NET 6+ with C# and frontends primarily with React, Redux, and GraphQL. Exact technology fit isn’t a must—we’re looking for talented engineers that are capable and willing to contribute at every level of the stack.
- Excited to build a flexible, scalable frontend experience. We’re building a product we can easily introduce to new sports and levels of competition like the NBA and Premier League. We’re looking for engineers excited by the prospect of ensuring our engineering decisions and practices help us achieve that goal.
- A problem solver. You understand that problem solving is a team effort and will help others in our Engineering Team learn and develop.
- A translator. You translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Flexible. You understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done.
- Excited. You're eager to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Lead. You’ll set an example for others in planning, designing and delivering complex projects.
- Own the problem. You'll work in an autonomous squad that has the freedom and expertise to deliver the best solution.
- Work in a variety of areas. Your team stays flexible so they can jump on the most important problems, whether that's adding new capabilities to the frontend, making performance improvements to our API, or bringing new parts of the video analysis product to our mobile apps.
- Deliver great user value. You'll work on one of Hudl’s most innovative products that's changing the way coaches prepare for and stay ahead of the competition.
- Be an involved team member. You'll actively participate in Scrum ceremonies and proactively and thoughtfully create tickets for the team’s backlog.
- Champion work-life harmony. We’ll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you’ll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you’re at the office or working remotely, we’ll provide you the tech stack and hardware to do your best work.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, employee resource groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want, including vision, dental, fertility healthcare and family forming benefits.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual inclusion reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.