Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. And you’ll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
You might be asking yourself what exactly a workplace operations intern is - let’s break it down. Among other things, our Workplace Operations team runs our events and meetings, manages internal communication, handles travel, and ships and tracks different items. As a Workplace Operations intern, you’ll be the go-to resource for shipping to our coaches and employees, pitch in with events and be our right hand in pulling off special projects.
We need an intern who’s hungry for work. No matter the size, scope or spotlight, this work saves our team time and money. We’re looking for someone who is willing to take on the busy work, but also able to own independent projects. Cross-listed as life-saver.
This position is open to current college students located in Lincoln, NE, this role cannot be done remotely.
- Skillful and deliberate. You take pride in the details and execution of your projects, understanding that everything you do impacts another Hudlie.
- Team-oriented. You happily pitch in and help out where we need you. It might not be in an area you know much about, but you’re excited to jump in and learn.
- Dependable. You take ownership in your work, hitting deadlines, meeting expectations and raising red flags when you see them.
- A jack-of-all-trades. You can pull together spreadsheets, design t-shirts and work with coaches. You wear a lot of different hats and easily switch between your tasks.
- Passionate about Hudl. You don’t hold back when you have ideas that could make us more efficient or effective, and you genuinely care about how your work impacts Hudlies and our customers.
- A good communicator. You’re not only confident in your grammar skills and ability to write clear and concise communication, but you also know how to tailor your message to a diverse audience.
- Manage your own projects. You’ll be expected to communicate and work with teams across Hudl to ensure they get what they need. Don’t worry, you won’t be totally independent, we’ll be here to help you out along the way.
- Work on company-wide events. You’ll help us with logistics and running our internal retreats and events.
- Make Hudl more efficient. You’ll be able to list ways you’ve made Hudl operate better by the end of your internship. You’ll take ownership of projects and add your unique touch to them.
- Do the dirty work. You’ll have to ship things - a lot of things. While this doesn’t sound very glamorous, this is one of the most important responsibilities you’ll have on this team. You’ll directly impact our customers and employees by shipping efficiently and making improvements where needed.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You're part of the team—that means you'll have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Provide career growth. Our internships are a great complement to your degree. We offer year-round internship experiences with the potential to extend over the course of your educational career.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual inclusion reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.