Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. And you’ll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
Just as Hudl empowers teams, the Business Operations departments work to empower Hudl as a business. Our efforts ensure Hudl is operating at peak business efficiency and using data to make the right decisions. We’re looking for an Integrations Engineer to help in this mission by overseeing design, architecture, and strategy of our data flow between third party systems.
As an Integrations Engineer, you will join our Business Technology team, acting both strategically and tactically with stakeholders across the company. You will work with systems admins, engineers, and business owners to create harmony between our internal third party systems and to ensure needed data flows effortlessly between. You’ll be a key cross-functional contributor, managing Mulesoft Anypoint projects and implementations, troubleshooting, and making recommendations for improvements and enhancements.
Hudl has a flexible location policy; we'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to work: our Lincoln HQ, our Omaha office or remotely within the Nebraska area.
- Technical. You have experience with Mulesoft Anypoint or a closely related iPaaS platform. You have knowledge of at least one or more industry standard coding languages.
- Analytical. Data speaks to you. You have knowledge of ETL processes and can produce convincing reports on strategy and direction.
- Problem Solver. You offer solutions for new strategic projects while supporting incoming production requests.
- Naturally Curious. You see patterns where others don’t. You are not afraid to ask “why?” and question the status quo.
- Constantly Learning. You are passionate about learning and are hungry for new ideas.
- Empathetic. You work to understand the needs and pains plaguing our teams. You work to find a better way because you care.
- Eager. Keen to work alongside Hudlies from all career paths to help them better perform their jobs.
- Work. As a team and an individual. Embedding with Program Managers within Business Operations or knocking items off your individual backlog, you work well in both environments.
- Understand. Collaborate with system admins and business owners to gain knowledge of the tools to become the resident expert in the systems.
- Support. Train other iPaaS users and troubleshoot technical problems to create a trusted, efficient platform used across several business teams.
- Automate. You will use your iPaas system knowledge to build automations to integrate data across our systems to make evaluation and reporting easier.
- Champion work-life harmony. We’ll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you’ll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you’re at the office or working remotely, we’ll provide you the tech stack and hardware to do your best work.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, employee resource groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want, including vision, dental, fertility healthcare and family forming benefits.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.