Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. And you’ll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
We are looking for a full stack Software Engineer to join Hudl’s Business Operations Product Team. You will be joining a team that builds and iterates on services to support our internal teams and deliver automated, actionable business insights that help Hudlies better serve our users.
You’ll work with technologies like React, C# and ASP.NET MVC, MongoDB, and AWS services, as well as with several core third-party APIs (e.g., Zuora, NetSuite, Salesforce). Example projects include architecting and building a federated customer identification solution to unify our customers across products, or building automated solutions to help our customer success teams manage customer access to products and features.
Our Business Operations Product Team is based out of our offices in Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska. This team meets in the office somewhat regularly. Hudl promotes a flexible work environment and travel into an office is not required daily. However, we would encourage the person in this role to be available in office as needed.
- Innovative. You thrive in a dynamic problem space where the challenges are varied and the breadth of knowledge is wide.
- Collaborative. You will build positive relationships with co-workers through collaboration and love to both share with and learn from your peers.
- Compassionate. You can empathize with a variety of other roles on our business team to translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Inspired. You hate the idea of being a cog in the machine—you want to own your features from initial user research to maintenance.
- Positive. You keep an open mind and get excited by the idea of working with a diverse group of individuals.
- Learn and apply best practices in coding and system design.
- Learn to accurately estimate and dependably deliver features you and your squad commit to.
- Learn to effectively (proactive and at the right level) communicate noteworthy status and availability.
- Own your own features from concept development to production support.
- Code Review on your squad and areas of familiarity.
- Champion work-life harmony. We’ll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you’ll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you’re at the office or working remotely, we’ll provide you the tech stack and hardware to do your best work.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, employee resource groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want, including vision, dental, fertility healthcare and family forming benefits.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply—we’d love to hear from you.