Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We’re looking for a current student to join our Hudl Studios team as a video content production intern. Millions of highlight-worthy clips are uploaded to Hudl every year, and we want to showcase the best stories and moments. No matter the size, scope or spotlight, this intern’s work saves our team time and money.
Are you passionate about video content and keeping up with the latest trends on social media? Great. You’ll be responsible for the creation of video content to be used across our social media and in the Hudl platform.
- Creative. New content ideas and strategies are constantly twirling in your mind.
- Experienced with editing and graphics software. Be ready to jump into the Adobe Creative Suite and show us what you’re made of.
- Dedicated to video content creation and distribution. You follow sports media outlets and other content creators to get inspiration.
- A difference-maker. This role requires someone that is ready to make a big impact by building an audience around Hudl curated content.
- Great at time management. You create to-do lists, deliver projects on deadline and regularly communicate your progress to your team.
- Edit video highlights. You’ll be fully hands-on in the post-production process, editing compelling content for distribution to Hudl users and across social channels.
- Discover new stories. You’ll spend time digging through the best high school and amateur video content to help showcase the stories that need to be told.
- Collaborate with producers and creative leads. Be ready to push yourself and our content to the limits by constantly thinking of new ways to present amateur sports video.
- Work in a fast-paced environment. We like to move fast and constantly improve our processes.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience—along with daily lunch and swag.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.