Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We need Support Interns to join our Hudl family. As a Support Intern, you'll be working with a team of awesome people to provide support to our users. We're looking for a college student in the Lincoln area that is ready to work directly with our users, answering any questions they might have via phone, email, chat—even Twitter.
- Empathetic. You have a knack for stepping into someone else's shoes and seeing the world through their eyes.
- Well-versed. You can tackle something different every day because of your healthy addiction to challenges and problem-solving.
- A top-notch writer. Crisp, clean, and to the point.
- Competitive. You like the thrill of victory and strive to be better in everything you do.
- Thrive on the front lines by providing unrivaled support to coaches and athletes via phone, email, and online chats.
- Use good critical thinking and communication skills on a day-to-day basis.
- Work side-by-side with a team that strives to make you better.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We're happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience -- along with daily lunch and swag.
*At Hudl we think of our business internships as a great complement to your education. As such, we offer year-round internship experiences with the potential of extension over the course of your educational career.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.