Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
As a Support Specialist in Lincoln, Nebraska, you'll work directly with our users, answering any questions they might have via phone, email, chat—even Twitter. As a support team, we deliver game-changing support experiences for teams, athletes and fans.
- A problem solver. You love seeing the world through someone else's eyes to help them out.
- Eager. You want to work directly with our users to help them achieve their goals.
- A confident communicator. You shine both on the phone and via email to best relay solutions to our users.
- Be the users first point of contact. You will answer calls and emails ranging from how to questions to technical troubleshooting.
- Help teams and athletes win. Our users come to us to enhance their game—you’ll make sure they know how to use our products in the best way possible.
- Thrive on the front lines. You’ll be in the thick of the action, supporting our awesome products and users.
- Listen. You’ll empathize with our users and respond with creative solutions.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our Lincoln office, you'll get free lunch daily.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.