Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
As a Support Specialist in Lincoln, Nebraska, you'll be on the front lines helping our users, answering any questions they might have via phone, email, chat—even Twitter.
- A problem solver. You love seeing the world through someone else's eyes to help them out.
- Collaborative. The thought of working alongside a smart team excites you.
- Competitive. You want to work directly with coaches and help them win.
- A confident communicator. You shine both on the phone and via email.
- Help teams and athletes win. Our users come to us for their competitive edge—you’ll make sure they know how to use our products in the best way possible.
- Thrive on the front lines. You like to be in the thick of the action, to discuss the products you support with the people who use them.
- Listen. You’ll empathize with our users and encourage them with your technical know-how.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our Lincoln office, you'll get free lunch daily.