Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. And you’ll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
We’re looking for a ScrumMaster to join our Elite Business Unit. You don’t need to be an expert in the world of sports, but you are passionate about changing customers’ lives by helping to deliver products that provide a competitive edge, improving user flows and saving our users time.
Our Senior ScrumMaster’s are experienced product development leaders at Hudl. They have honed their skills in the trenches, from successfully applying the Scrum framework to achieving maximum squad performance.
You would be joining our Elite team and working on Wimu, our new range of devices that monitor athlete performance and send data to Wimu Software for use by Sports Scientists in some of the biggest sports organisations in the world. You’ll be helping a cross-functional team solve problems to maximize engagement with our Wimu devices.
Hudl has a flexible working policy. You can be based anywhere in Spain, as long as you are able to visit Almeria or our Barcelona office from time to time.
Sound good so far? Here’s what we look for…
- A servant-leader. You encourage and do everything possible to help Squads perform at the highest level – without compromising Scrum values or resorting to command and control tactics.
- An agile advocate. You embrace, practice, and openly communicate the benefits of agile values and ways of working throughout the company.
- A guardian of quality and performance. You guide Squads to produce high quality software that works; quality is never an afterthought.
- A partner to product managers. You’re serious about solving our customers biggest problems and building amazing products that delight them.
- A collaborative teammate. You make each team you’ve worked on better by building strong relationships steeped in trust.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- Bilingual. Spanish and English are a must, any other languages are a plus.
- Encourage and assist your Squads to establish predictable and sustainable delivery of features and products.
- Establish clear communication channels between Stakeholders, the Squad, and the Product Manager.
- Work effectively with Product Managers to ensure the product backlog vision is clear and is refined into concise stories and Product Backlog Items.
- Facilitate the Scrum events, document key squad resolutions, and remove impediments that get in your Squad's way.
- Promote and establish self-organization, continuous learning, and continual improvement.
- Champion work-life harmony. We’ll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time above any required statutory leave, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you’ll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you’re at the office or working remotely, we’ll provide you the tech you need to do your best work.
- Support your wellbeing. Depending on location, we offer medical and retirement benefits for employees—but no matter where you’re located, we have resources like our Employee Assistance Program and employee resource groups to support your mental health.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.