Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We need a Human Resources intern to support our constantly growing, global company. Ever heard the phrase “because that’s the way we’ve always done it”? How about “because HR told me to”? This is your chance to right that wrong. If you want to make a difference in an organization where neither phrase is accepted, keep reading.
- Help continue to improve our internship program by conducting interviews with interns throughout the organization to learn about their experiences at Hudl.
- Support a team of over 500 Hudlies using our HR software, from benefit enrollment to the performance review process.
- Master the art of organizing information to be easily accessible and understood by Hudlies around the globe.
- Get to be Santa all year long as you manage our anniversary gift process from start to finish.
- Fired up to innovate – find weaknesses in our process, and crush them.
- Itching to use that classroom experience in a real-world setting.
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty with paperwork, but are determined to find creative ways to avoid it.
- Self-motivated. You want to own your work and have a direct impact on the organization.
- Ready to embrace change while taking on the challenge of an internship that moves quicker than anything you’ve ever done before.
- Detail oriented. Of course you sort your grocery list by section of the store, and of course your shirts are organized by color. You have even more stories to share that prove this.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team, with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl.
- Give you fun and challenging projects to work on. We care a lot about making this a rewarding and exciting experience for you.
- Teach you new things and make you part of the team. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
- Take over your closet. Interns get free, ultra-soft Hudl t-shirts, plus some swag here and there.
*This internship is available for students with graduation dates between May 2018 and May 2019 with availability to work in Lincoln during the summer as well as the school year.