Building a team starts with valuing the team. We hire the best of the best to ensure you’re working with people you can constantly learn from. You’re trusted to get your work done your way while testing the limits of what’s possible and what’s next. And you’ll be part of a culture where everyone feels supported.
We also value sports. Not just because of the big wins and highlight-worthy plays, but because of the lasting impact sports can have: the lifelong lessons in teamwork and dedication; the influence of inspiring mentors; the priceless opportunities to play at the next level. Sports can change lives—that’s what we value.
Our team helps the world see sports differently through products that make it easier to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and do a lot more.
Ready to join us?
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology, our mission is to capture and bring value to every moment in sports.
We build video analytics platforms and hardware products for teams around the world, at every level of the sporting world. Our software provides six million coaches and players the insights they need to win. To help our users, we are looking for a Test Engineer to join our Hudl Hardware team in Den Bosch. You will be helping software, electrical and mechanical engineers design smart cameras which capture and process video of sport games and practices.
Our environment here at Hudl is tech/product orientated first and foremost. We have a values based culture that places an importance on autonomy and creating a relaxed ‘nice’ place to work. Our management style is based on coaching to ensure you have the tools and a pathway to succeed.
- Qualified. You hold a BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other STEM discipline.
- Proficient. You have at least 3 years of experience in software and/or hardware testing. It is highly preferable that your area of expertise is embedded systems, firmware or electronic circuits. You are an advanced user of a Unix-like operating system.
- Efficient. You strive to automate the routine in order to deliver fast. You are familiar with HDLs, programming / scripting languages and testing frameworks (C/C++, Rust, Python, Bash, GoogleTest, PyTest or others). You are willing to learn new technologies when necessary.
- A self starter. You require minimal supervision and learn quickly. When you see a room for improvement, you take the initiative, drive the change and get things done.
- A critical optimist. While always being skeptical about the product quality, you keep a positive attitude and look optimistically to the future.
- A team player. You are collaborative and flexible. You fully commit to a team and perform at your best to achieve a common goal.
- Be an integral part of the team. You will serve multifunctional autonomous squads operating in an Agile environment. You will not only test but be involved in design and product decisions. While everyone on the team is responsible for quality, you will lead the way.
- Test and automate. You will plan, design and execute tests following a risk-based approach. You will develop automated testing solutions that validate Hudl Focus software and hardware. You will contribute to decisions on what, how and when to automate.
- Improve. You will constantly push for ways to help us get better at the device quality as well as design and manufacturing processes.
- Champion work-life harmony. We’ll give you the flexibility you need in your work life (e.g., flexible vacation time above any required statutory leave, company-wide holidays and timeout (meeting-free) days, remote work options and more) so you can enjoy your personal life too.
- Guarantee autonomy. We have an open, honest culture and we trust our people from day one. Your team will support you, but you’ll own your work and have the agency to try new ideas.
- Encourage career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Provide an environment to help you succeed. We've invested in our offices, designing incredible spaces with our employees in mind. But whether you’re at the office or working remotely, we’ll provide you the tech you need to do your best work.
- Support your wellbeing. Depending on location, we offer medical and retirement benefits for employees—but no matter where you’re located, we have resources like our Employee Assistance Program and employee resource groups to support your mental health.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.