Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We need a talented and driven sales professional to build our go to market strategy for the US volleyball market, from amateur to professional. Your goal will be to show the value of Hudl to the market and ensure the top teams and players are on our platform, specifically on the East Coast. You will also shape the future focus of Hudl in volleyball.
- Experienced. You have more than 5 years of sales experience (bonus points if it’s in SaaS and volleyball).
- Highly knowledgeable of the US Volleyball market.
- Passionate about sport and technology. You can’t wait to bring the best sports software in the world to the world of volleyball.
- A successful entrepreneur and confident. You’re not afraid to call the decision makers, travel and close a sale. You like to move fast and will manage and develop your business.
- Learn SportsCode and Hudl solutions, passionately promote them and have the belief to sell their benefits.
- Work with an incredible team and benefit from all Hudl internal services to help you run and organize your business.
- Develop new accounts and teams. You’ll develop contacts and sales with a focus on the top volleyball clubs, governing bodies and tournament operators.
- Strategize and implement plans to expand into this market. You’ll help identify the best way to reach prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline and close sales. Maintain focus on healthy pipeline and metrics to be successful.
- Develop your clients. You will help players, clubs and federations get better by reaching all of the teams and coaches involved.
- Travel. Whether it’s tournaments, clinics, or meetings, you want to be where the revenue is.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.
- Hook you up with free tickets to Div. I and professional sporting events.