We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Hudl’s Revenue Systems team supports our teams in the frontline by maintaining many core systems used day-to-day like Salesforce, SalesLoft, Rattle and more. These tools are key to the lives of hundreds of Hudlies each day, and our successful use of them is at the heart of our operational success.
- Self-motivated. You take ownership of your own learning and the outcomes you deliver in your role.
- Passionate. You enjoy helping people, enjoy learning, and enjoy working with technology.
- Organized. You can juggle multiple responsibilities at once and deliver on varying types of tasks each week.
- Determined. You are a high-performer, you deliver results, and you want to work as part of a high-performance culture.
- Learn quickly.
- Become an expert. Over time you’ll know the full ins and outs of our core tech stack and teach Hudlies how each piece of technology can help improve their performance.
- Practice servant-leadership. With hundreds of internal customers across Hudl around the world, you’ll lead the way by helping and serving them at the highest level.
- Collaborate with the team. Working with the Sales Enablement and broader Business Operations team, you help bring people’s ideas to life through our systems stack.
- Implement new ideas. You have a vision and the will to execute on it in order to make our reps the best they can be.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.