We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for an Agile Coach to join our product leadership team. This person will help evolve and scale our healthy Agile and Scrum processes across the organization, ensuring that individual teams are progressing and that the process itself is scaling to meet Hudl’s needs. You will be charged with leading the inspect and adapt process across our product team, ensuring more predictable and higher quality delivery to our customers. You will lead the Scrum chapter and be responsible for managing our growing team of ScrumMasters across the globe.
Hudl has a flexible location policy. We'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to work: our Lincoln, Omaha, or Boston office or remotely from within the U.S.
- Collaborative. You play nicely with others and have made each team you’ve worked on better.
- Analytical. You’re a pro at knowing what to measure and at what level of detail.
- The ideal leader. You can help the team deliver without resorting to command and control tactics.
- A strong negotiator. You can clearly express tradeoffs and generate buy-in on a solution that’s best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- Be Hudl’s Agile and Scrum process owner, ensuring that we continuously improve how we build, measure, and learn.
- Structure the Scrum chapter to support a scaling product development organization and provide clear guidance on roles, responsibilities, and career pathing.
- Unify the globally distributed team around best practices, reporting, tools and communications.
- Serve as the Agile Coach through training and mentoring across the organization. You have a willingness to embed as necessary to unblock teams in the trickiest, most complex areas.
- Capture empirical data that demonstrates the team’s velocity, quality, and lessons learned on an ongoing basis.
- Evangelize Agile and Scrum throughout Hudl--not just on the product team.
- Foster a culture of autonomy, transparency and accountability.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusive and accessible environments.
To promote Hudlies being their authentic selves and give everyone opportunities for allyship, we offer employee resource groups. These employee-led groups are drawn together by common affinities, passions and life experiences:
- Her Hudl
- Hudl Black
- Mental Health Champions
- Community Champions
We recognize there’s ongoing work to be done and track our efforts and commitments in annual diversity reports.