Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
Dominating this role means you:
- Can motivate a hyper-talented squad of developers, designers, and QA analysts to crank out awesome products.
- Lead the team from start to finish - concepting, building, deploying, and learning from what just went out the door.
- Aren't afraid to chip in with your strengths when deadlines are tight.
- Can deftly scope a big, bold vision down to lay out the first two-week sprint.
- Focus on product excellence as much as process excellence and can play a major role in user research, design brainstorming, and product decisions.
- Have the technical chops to keep up with a fast-paced discussion about system architecture.
- Obsess over the latest trends in the product management world.
- Are familiar with Agile/Scrum, with a sixth-sense when it comes to the right amount of process for a task.
Some products we're working on now:
- Creating a service that adds stats to coaches' film for American football, basketball, soccer, and volleyball.
- Using our video and data to make awesome highlights for teams and athletes - automatically.
- Building the core of a new video experience on the web.
- Working closely with Elite teams across the world to build the next generation of analysis and video tools.
- Building the premier video replay tool to provide sideline review in seconds, redefining how in-game adjustments are made.
- Critically re-evaluating our entire customer signup, onboarding, and lifecycle management process.
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are a team of nerds, designers, marketers and former jocks who love sports and tech.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product that is changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives.
- Are as passionate about winning as the people we serve.
- Want you to learn something every day.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
Working with Us, You Can:
- Enjoy an unlimited vacation policy.
- Sleep soundly with our health insurance and retirement plans.
- Get hooked up with free tickets to our NFL & Div. I partners’ sporting events.
- Stuff yourself at daily company-sponsored lunches.
- Energize with free food, soda and coffee.
Note: We award mega bonus points for experience with lean processes, knowledge of the Jobs to be Done framework, and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.