We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
You are accountable for outcomes associated with a large market and/or product line(s). In addition, you are an excellent coach to other product managers. You help set the vision and strategy for multiple squads driving towards a common goal—while also connecting dots between multiple business units within Hudl. You are passionate about rallying collaborators together, influencing teams and evangelizing your vision and strategy.
- Decisive. You get the right information to make a decision, and own your decisions after they’re made.
- A leader. You can get buy-in on your ideas without resorting to command-and-control tactics.
- Collaborative. You seek to understand the strengths of those around you and have made each team you’ve worked on better. You relish tackling hard problems with a high performing and cross functional squad.
- Analytical. You’re a pro at knowing what to measure and at what level of detail.
- A strong influencer. You express tradeoffs and generate buy-in on a solution that’s best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- Interact with customers and internal stakeholders regularly. You'll gain empathy and understanding, and use that to drive changes and improvements to the product.
- Create a product strategy and vision. You'll use your deep customer and market expertise to build a vision and product strategy for your product lines in collaboration with the other product managers.
- Prioritize. You'll translate your product strategy into actionable user stories and increments of value that resonate with squads and provide value to customers quickly. You’ll clearly articulate trade-offs during this process.
- Make a big impact. Your work will empower experts in the sports industry to continue to find innovation through video and data.
- Use Scrum. You'll work with squads and Scrum Masters to ensure that solutions solve customer problems and are consistent with the product vision.
- Manage and coach. You’ll oversee multiple product managers in squads and help them develop and grow.
- Define success. You’ll lead multiple squads on outcomes that strive towards a common goal.
- Understand financial goals. You’ll translate your knowledge of the market to business and customer needs.
- Communicate vision and strategy. All internal, external stakeholders and the executive team at Hudl have a clear understanding of where we’re going.
- Influence product management processes. You’ll contribute to the broader product management chapter in Hudl by giving feedback and sharing knowledge.
- Present and articulate concepts. You'll use appropriate product management frameworks to isolate problems and share ideas.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Focus on outcome, not output. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time along with company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed), and flexibility for when/where you do your best work.
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
We'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to work. Hudl has a flexible location policy.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.