We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
This role will play a key role in defining Hudl’s strategy and approach to HR operational excellence. In this role, you will be responsible for HR Systems, Total Rewards, HR Compliance and People Analytics. You think strategically and are adept at juggling multiple priorities. You are organized in everything you do. This position works closely with leaders across Hudl and other members of the People Operations team to drive the company’s strategic people priorities.
- An experienced HR leader. We’ll look to you to lead our HR strategy with Total Rewards (compensation/benefits/perks), HR Administration, HR Systems and People Analytics, while ensuring we are efficient and compliant.
- A strategist. You’re able to lead a team who actively improves processes and finds opportunities to drive efficiencies to scale. You have a passion for data and driving process improvements.
- Focused. You know what's most important in the HR Ops and Total Rewards space. You know how to prioritize team projects and focus efforts.
- A great coach and mentor. You know how to push your team to achieve their full potential while creating a sustainable talent development plan and pipeline. You know how to foster a culture of accountability and build frameworks that measure and celebrate achievements.
- Flexible. You show composure and resilience in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Build a total rewards strategy. You’ll provide strategic guidance to the compensation and benefits team responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of total rewards programs as a key talent attraction and retention tool.
- Identify and implement new technologies and tools. We are always on the lookout for tools, channels and tech that can increase efficiency across HR. We will soon migrate to a new HCM system and you will help lead the team through that change.
- Ensure HR analytics are on point. You’ll lead the design and maintenance of effective dashboards and other data delivery methods to stakeholders.
- Work with a global mindset. Your efforts will be spread across our domestic and international teams. You’ll work closely with our global HR team to make sure the programs you are responsible for are globally relevant.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.