We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
At Hudl, we take quality seriously. That’s why quality analysts get involved at the start of development. It’s also why the quality analyst is the user before the user. We're looking for Software Quality Analyst interns to join us at HQ during the summer of 2022.
- Competitive. You love software and are fascinated by cutting edge hardware. You know which companies are creating novel solutions to hard problems with technology.
- A natural learner. You constantly ask questions and dig deeper into problems to learn more.
- Empathetic. You may have never been a coach, athlete, or recruiter, but you could think like one when it comes to using Hudl. You think critically about their experience and understand that there is more than one way to do things.
- Manually test. Great software always has a great tester behind it. You’ll write test plans and documentation for brand new features and enhancements. You’ll test normal user paths and find edge-cases on web and mobile clients.
- Write and execute automated tests, too. You'll automate regression and load tests on web and mobile applications. You'll use Selenium and Appium automation frameworks to write scripts in Python and Gherkin. It's okay if you haven't had experience with these languages or frameworks, but you must be ready to dig in and learn quickly.
- Deploy code directly to production. You’ll have the final word about when a feature is done and ready to be in the hands of millions of users around the globe.
- Be an integral part of the team. You’ll work side-by-side with talented engineers, designers, and product managers every day. Everyone on your team is responsible for quality, but you’ll show them the way.
- Move fast. You might execute test plans, write automated test scripts, update documentation, talk with users, and deploy all in one day in your ever-changing role.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You're part of the team—that means you'll have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Provide career growth. Our internships are a great complement to your degree. We offer year-round internship experiences with the potential to extend over the course of your educational career.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our Lincoln office, you'll get free lunch daily.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.