We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
An Account Executive's primary focus is market development of net new or acquisition revenue, plus expanding current accounts. This role is for the Competitive market, which includes U.S. and Canadian clubs, high schools and small colleges. The large majority of your sales will take place in online demos and over the phone, but you'll also occasionally travel to your territory to thrive on the front lines (one of our company values) with prospects.
At Hudl, we pair Account Executives—who focus on growing acquisition revenue—with Customer Success Managers—who focus on engagement, implementation and renewal revenue—to ensure we're growing across all sports, product verticals and locations, and supporting customers journeys with Hudl.
- Experienced. You have at least two years of business-to-business sales experience and have a consistent track record of exceeding goals. You’re also comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Intentional. You love to see your name at the top of the leaderboard and expect the best from yourself.
- Organized. You own your territory by mapping out your days with the prospects you’re going to contact.
- Self-motivated. You excel with lofty goals and will bet on your own abilities.
- Own a sales cycle. You’ll collaborate with athletic directors and coaches to ensure their schools and teams are equipped with the tools they need to win.
- Close sales on the phone and through online demos. The more calls and demos you make, the more sales you make.
- Embrace the Challenger Sales Model. You’ve read the book cover to cover and live by its principles.
- Work across multiple sports. You’ll know how every team can benefit from video analysis. Understanding our customer personas regardless of sport is extremely important.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
- 1st Interview: 30-minute video call with a recruiter
- 2nd Interview: 60-minute video call with a Sales Manager
- Project: Will give you an idea of this role's day-to-day responsibilities
- Final Interview via Zoom
- 60-minute panel with three Sales Managers
- 30-minute Q&A with two current Account Executives
- 30-minute closing with a Sales Director
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.