We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We're looking for a Director of Quality Assurance to join our Match Analysis team on the Elite business unit in London. Interested in helping us build our performance analysis tools (e.g., Hudl Replay, Hudl Sportscode) used by elite leagues around the world (e.g., Premier League, Bundesliga, NBA, AFL, etc.)? You'll work alongside a group of engineers, following Scrum, developing the next generation of our products.
You've written automation in Python, Swift, C#, Java and/or C++, and you know how to deliver desktop and web products in an enterprise environment because you've done it before.
- Technical. You have in-depth experience with testing desktop and web applications and in-depth knowledge of automation and its industry-recognised principles. You've implemented the test pyramid and have experience in working with Developers and QA to shift testing left.
- A vocal leader. You've led quality initiatives and projects. You're a go-to person for product quality and are able to influence and challenge teams to incorporate quality best practices in everything they do.
- Skilled coach. You use your technical skills to coach others and help them deliver high quality at speed.
- A skilled investigator. You understand the root cause of problems. You back up your investigation with data and measure the results.
- A problem solver. You're detail-oriented and can identify, analyse and solve challenging problems.
- Focused on quality. You understand quality in the big picture. You constantly research best practices at other companies and strive to use what you learn to improve quality and velocity.
- Understand risk. You're an expert at evaluating and designing testing approaches to mitigate risk while ensuring adequate coverage.
- Lead. You'll measurably improve quality and our ability to deliver quality at speed. You'll work with other teams to make decisions with quality in mind. You'll empower teams to take on challenges and make their own decisions.
- Coach. You'll use your technical and quality understanding to pair test and automate with others on the team to level up their skills.
- Automate. You'll help us achieve our objective of keeping automation up to speed with the pace of development, and keeping it "green" on a daily basis.
- Measure. We can't improve what we don't measure. You'll help determine the right set of measurements to help us understand quality and velocity. You'll make the trends, gaps and improvements visible to the team.
- Improve. You'll act on quality measurements to recommend and lead changes that allow us to improve quality.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.