We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We need an enthusiastic intern to join our Hudl Studios team, which generates original video content from the millions of highlights created by our users every year. You’ll be responsible for curating our automated videos and partnering with full-timers to find and tell the story of great moments in amateur sports. You’ll make sure we’re spotlighting the best plays and players from around the country.
- A difference-maker. This role requires someone who’s ready to make a big impact by building an audience around Hudl curated content.
- Ready to bring depth and clarity to stories. You’ll help find great amateur sports moments, write scripts and partner with video production interns and the full-time Studios team to bring those stories to life.
- Curious. You’re eager to learn more about telling the story of a great sports moment. You’ll help us understand why some videos perform better than others.
- Passionate about sports and social media. You love watching sports and actively seek out the best content online.
- Great at time management and organization. You create to-do lists, deliver projects on deadline and regularly communicate your progress to your team.
- Find the best highlights. You’ll help us source the best high school highlights on Hudl every week.
- Collaborate with producers and creative leads. You’ll work with our team of producers to help us level-up the video Hudl creates and curates for our athletes every week.
- Discover new stories. You’ll spend time digging through the best high school and amateur video content to help showcase the stories that need to be told.
- Be an excellent communicator. You’ll always be researching and talking with coaches and athletes. Whether it’s via DMs, text or phone, you can carry a conversation to find interesting and engaging stories to tell.
- Work in a fast-paced environment. We like to move fast and constantly improve our processes.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You're part of the team—that means you'll have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Provide career growth. Our internships are a great complement to your degree. We offer year-round internship experiences with the potential to extend over the course of your educational career.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.