We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a current student to join our Hudl Studios team as a video content production intern. Millions of highlight-worthy clips are uploaded to Hudl every year, and we want to showcase the best stories and moments. No matter the size, scope or spotlight, this intern’s work saves our team time and money.
Are you passionate about video content and keeping up with the latest trends on social media? Great. You’ll be responsible for the creation of video content to be used across our social media and in the Hudl platform.
- Creative. New content ideas and strategies are constantly twirling in your mind.
- Experienced with editing and graphics software. Be ready to jump into the Adobe Creative Suite and show us what you’re made of.
- Dedicated to video content creation and distribution. You follow sports media outlets and other content creators to get inspiration.
- A difference-maker. This role requires someone that is ready to make a big impact by building an audience around Hudl curated content.
- Great at time management. You create to-do lists, deliver projects on deadline and regularly communicate your progress to your team.
- Edit video highlights. You’ll be fully hands-on in the post-production process, editing compelling content for distribution to Hudl users and across social channels.
- Discover new stories. You’ll spend time digging through the best high school and amateur video content to help showcase the stories that need to be told.
- Collaborate with producers and creative leads. Be ready to push yourself and our content to the limits by constantly thinking of new ways to present amateur sports video.
- Work in a fast-paced environment. We like to move fast and constantly improve our processes.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You're part of the team—that means you'll have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Provide career growth. Our internships are a great complement to your degree. We offer year-round internship experiences with the potential to extend over the course of your educational career.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.