We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
You will be joining one of our cross-functional product teams in London, working predominantly on performance analysis tools (e.g. Hudl Sportscode) used by elite teams around the world (e.g. Premier League, Bundesliga, NBA, AFL, etc.).
Ideally, you are an independent thinker and self-starter, and this role suits someone that has a passion for developing products that provide the competitive edge, improve user flows, and save people valuable time. You will be predominantly working with C# (.NET backend), Swift (native Mac app development), React and Typescript, but don’t worry if you’re not familiar with some or any of these, as long as you are keen to learn, we definitely want to hear from you.
- Curious. Motivated to explore the unknown because it's the unknown. You don't hesitate to pick up a new language or framework when it's the best tool for the job because you can master it as needed.
- Passionate. You have a passion translating real-world problems into elegant code solutions, take pride in your side projects, or the impact your work is having.
- Pragmatic. Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done.
- Team-oriented. Understand that problem solving is a team effort and will help others in our Engineering Team learn and develop their skills.
- User-focused. Excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Willing to learn. You have solid engineering skills but are always willing to dive into specific areas to gain the expertise needed to be successful in your role.
- Extend and maintain Hudl’s elite products. You will play a key role in the development and maintenance of Hudl’s products for the elite sports market.
- Deliver great user value. You will work on products that are critical to our elite teams’ analysis flows, likely making the difference between a loss and a win in a game.
- Be a cross-functional member of your team. You will work with other team members to plan, develop, test, and ship the work you do.
- Be an involved team member. You will actively participate in scrum ceremonies and proactively and thoughtfully create tickets for the team’s backlog.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Hudl has a flexible location policy. We'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to work: our London HQ, our Leeds office or remotely within the U.K.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.