We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a current undergraduate student who’s hungry for work to join our brand design team. No matter the size, scope or spotlight, this intern’s work saves our team time and money. You'll work alongside other designers and editors as you create, but will often be the sole designer on projects with varying deadlines.
- Skillful and deliberate. You know your way around design software, and can effectively communicate from idea to sketch to mock.
- Team-oriented. You have thick skin and can roll with creative critique because you know your work will be better because of it.
- Responsible. You take ownership in your work to hit deadlines, meet expectations and raise red flags when you see them.
- Well-versed. You know the difference between HEX values and Pantone, bleed and trim size, PNG and JPEG and how they all play into prepping a file for print.
- Confident. You know how and when to push back on the details that matter.
- A current student. You’re excited for the opportunity to work with our marketing team because it’ll complement and enhance your education.
- Canvass your work with other designers. You’ll take part in design critiques with other design professionals from across the company to level up your knowledge and craft.
- Manage your own projects. You’ll be expected to communicate and work with project team members to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met. (Don’t worry, you won’t be on your own island.)
- Hone your craft. You’ll learn and apply best practices in graphic design to limit time spent revisions.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You're part of the team—that means you'll have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Provide career growth. Our internships are a great complement to your degree. We offer year-round internship experiences with the potential to extend over the course of your educational career.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.