We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Focus Team. Focus is our smart camera that captures and uploads games and practices automatically. You will act as Product Owner on a cross-functional team to solve problems to maximize engagement with our fleet of cameras. You will work with other groups across Hudl to deliver solutions to delight our customers.
- Decisive. You get the right information to make a decision, and own your decisions after they’re made.
- A leader. You can get buy-in on your ideas without resorting to command-and-control tactics.
- Collaborative. You play well with others and have made each team you’ve worked on better.
- Analytical. You’re a pro at knowing what to measure and at what level of detail.
- A strong negotiator. You express tradeoffs and generate buy-in on a solution that’s best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- A relationship builder: You make connections with teammates and customers built on trust through listening, empathy and mutual respect.
- Interact with our customers regularly. You'll gain empathy and understanding, and use that to drive changes and improvements to the product.
- Collect objective data using our internal data tools to identify an opportunity or solve a problem.
- Work with a team of experienced product managers to solve problems, identify constraints for solving them and help prioritize what’s most important to tackle first.
- Work with teams of engineers, designers, Scrum Masters, QAs, marketers, sales people and operations specialists to find solutions that solve customer problems
- Focus on outcomes, not output. You’re here to drive success for our customers and Hudl, not to blindly ship features
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.