We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager to join us and work on one of Hudl’s biggest time savers for coaches: Hudl Assist. Coaches submit their games to Hudl Assist and get accurate data back quickly that they can use to teach and improve their team. You will be part of a small agile cross-functional squad that owns the platform powering Hudl Assist, the interfaces analysts use to create high-quality data, and the pipeline that allows machine learning algorithms to help get data back to coaches even faster.
- A Coach. You care deeply about your team and are experienced in developing, mentoring, and serving them.
- Naturally curious and never stop learning. You’re hungry for more knowledge and ideas, and able to show us how that improves the way you work. You think about what might happen in the most extreme cases, constantly digging deeper to learn more.
- Pragmatic and understand the balancing act. We seek to operate with a sense of urgency to move quickly and learn from value increments, but not at the expense of user experience, product quality, or data quality.
- Excited to interact with coaches that care deeply about their craft and are eager to give us feedback.
- Manage other engineers. Although prior management experience is not required, you will be responsible for coaching, developing, and serving the other engineers on your team.
- Own the problem. You will work in an autonomous squad that has the freedom and expertise to deliver the best solution.
- Work with other teams. Hudl Assist is a hugely important platform to Hudl and it powers several other actively-developed products.
- Deliver great user value. You will work on one of Hudl’s most innovative products that is changing the way coaches prepare for and stay ahead of the competition.
- Be an involved team member. You will participate in scrum ceremonies and proactively and thoughtfully create tickets for the team’s backlog.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.