We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We're looking for a Product Manager to help us build products for elite teams around the world (e.g., Premier League, Bundesliga, NBA, AFL, etc.). The ideal candidate is passionate about developing products and features that support elite teams and validate the ideas of customers, product consultants, sales and marketing teams.
Hudl has a flexible location policy. We'll leave it up to you to decide where you want to work: our London HQ, our Leeds office or remotely within the U.K.
- Rational. You get the right information to make a decision, and own your decisions after they’re made.
- Customer-centric. You solve customer problems and provide opportunities while prioritising.
- Passionate. You want to learn about your customers, discover new methods and deliver products that customers love.
- A collaborator. You play well with others and have made each team you’ve worked on better. You'll lead squads with a clear vision, strategy and focused outcomes.
- Analytical. You’re a pro at knowing what to measure at what level of detail.
- A strong negotiator. You express tradeoffs and generate buy-in on a solution that’s best for everyone.
- Interact with our customers regularly. You'll gain empathy and understanding, and use that to drive changes and improvements to the product. You'll also use qualitative and quantitative data to come up with the best priorities.
- Be a domain and market expert. You'll communicate the vision for your product to both your squad(s) and across the company, ensuring understanding and buy-in.
- Define problems. Then solve those problems using detailed investigation.
- Fill the Scrum role of the Product Owner. You'll act quickly and decisively to point the product in a healthy direction. You'll work with squads and Scrum Masters to ensure solutions solve customer problems and are consistent with the product vision.
- Focus on outcomes, not output. You’re here to drive success for our customers and Hudl, not to blindly ship features.
- Be cross-functional. You'll coordinate with go-to-market teams across Hudl to evangelise products and initiatives.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.