We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with AWS and automation experience to join our infrastructure team. As an engineer on this team, you’ll spend most of your time building our automation pipeline—taking our existing AWS infrastructure and adopting the latest technologies and best practices.
- Experienced with public clouds. You understand the state of operating in the cloud and know what every company should be doing in them.
- Knowledgeable in automation tech. We're invested in Terraform, Packer, Chef and Python for our automation and want to double-down.
- Excited by improving automation. We’ve been using AWS at scale for more than a decade and have made several acquisitions along the way. Our infrastructure is hungry for some updating.
- Willing to learn. You have solid engineering skills, but you're always willing to dive deeper into specific areas to gain the expertise needed to be successful in your role.
- Believe in the “DevOps” philosophy. You want to help feature teams own their services, from provisioning to operation to incident resolution.
- Dedicated to delivering quality work. You want your team to get things done and done well and are willing to wear many hats to make this happen.
- Build on our automation pipeline to increase our reliability. We have a pipeline that we’re proud of and want to extend it to all of our application layers, including databases and caching.
- Continue to codify our infrastructure. All AWS resources should be defined in code and any changes should go through the same review process as our application.
- Help plan Hudl’s cloud infrastructure roadmap. Our philosophy is to replace self-hosted infrastructure with SaaS wherever we can. You'll help us identify opportunities and prioritize them.
- Work with a team of other passionate infrastructure engineers. The team is made up exclusively of engineers and is driving all the decisions for Hudl’s infrastructure.
- Take on-call shifts a few times a year. All engineers at Hudl participate in ops duty, not just infrastructure engineers.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.