We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
As a Support Specialist, you'll be responsible for working directly with clients from various sports and organizations, including some who play in notable competitions such as Women’s CEV Champions League, French TOP 14 or FIBA national teams. As a support team, our goal is to understand our clients' pain points and help them make the most of our solutions.
- A problem solver. You can easily put yourself in someone else's shoes to find them the best solution. Running diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems is your forte.
- Eager. You're self-motivated, curious and keen to learn how to help our clients achieve their goals.
- A confident communicator. You're able to relay solutions with a clear approach and a human touch, both through email and on the phone, ensuring issues with varying degrees of technical complexity are resolved or elevated.
- Flexible. You show composure and resilience in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Thrive on the front lines.You’ll answer calls and emails ranging from how-to questions, to troubleshooting products like Hudl, Hudl Sportscode, Wyscout and Volleymetrics. You'll showcase your skills as a communicator and a trusted technological resource.
- Listen.You’ll empathize with our customers and respond with creative solutions.
- Help teams and athletes win. Our clients come to us to enhance their game—you’ll make sure they know how to use our products in the best way possible.
- Collaborate. You’ll act as an internal advocate for evolving customer needs while teaming up with our product teams to surface customer insights.
- Be flexible. You’ll be available for our customers in their time of need, including game days, which means working some weekends.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.