We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
Our Hardware Operations team is looking for a Supply Chain Director to help create a more productive, cost-effective and profitable hardware enterprise. This role will be responsible for managing, tracking and reporting on Hudl’s hardware supply chain, and report progress to other parts of the business (e.g., executive management, finance, customer support and sales).
- Professionally qualified and experienced. You have experience working with contract manufacturers and, preferably, have experience with electronics manufacturing.
- A problem solver. When something isn’t going according to plan, you find another solution quickly.
- Not one for the status quo. “That’s the way we’ve always done it” isn’t in your vocabulary. You constantly look for ways to innovate and make things better. Good is never good enough.
- A vocal leader. You have experience managing new initiatives and projects. You're able to influence and challenge teams to incorporate best practices in everything they do.
- Source. From component selection to finding assembly and fulfillment partners, you’ll hunt down strategic partners globally, taking into consideration all relevant factors: cost, quality, taxes and tariffs, and more.
- Negotiate. As Hudl’s hardware business grows, it’s important that we’re using reliable, high-quality providers who can scale. You’ll make sure Hudl (and its customers) are getting great value.
- Work to evolve our practices. Hardware is a newer piece of Hudl’s product portfolio, so there’s plenty of opportunity for us to improve on the way we develop and produce new products.
- Partner with the rest of the company. Our hardware products are crucial to the success of our business—you’ll work with management across sales, support, finance and the executive team to ensure success.
- Work globally. Hudl sells products in many locations and it’s important for us to be able to fulfill orders all around the world.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.