We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Hudl Hardware team in Den Bosch. You will be part of a squad creating firmware for smart cameras capturing and processing video of sport games and practices.
- Qualified. You hold a BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Proficient. You have at least 3 years of experience in software testing. It is highly preferable that your area of expertise is system software, firmware or embedded systems. You are an advanced user of a Unix-like operating system.
- Efficient. You strive to automate the routine in order to deliver fast. You are comfortable with programming / scripting languages and testing frameworks (C/C++, Python, Bash, GoogleTest, PyTest, Behave or others). You are willing to learn new technologies when necessary.
- A self starter. You require minimal supervision and learn quickly. When you see a room for improvement, you take the initiative, drive the change and get things done.
- A critical optimist. While always being skeptical about the code quality, you keep a positive attitude and look optimistically to the future.
- A team player. You are collaborative and flexible. You fully commit to a team and perform at your best to achieve a common goal.
- Be an integral part of the team. You will work in an autonomous squad following Scrum. You will not only test but be involved in design and product decisions. While everyone on the team is responsible for quality, you will lead the way.
- Test and automate. You will plan, design and execute tests following a risk-based approach. You will develop automated testing solutions that validate Hudl Focus camera firmware. You will contribute to decisions on what, how and when to automate.
- Improve. You will constantly push for ways to help us get better at code quality and delivery process.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.