We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to work on one of Hudl’s most innovative new products: Hudl Focus. You'll be part of a small, cross-functional squad that follows Scrum and develops the camera's software, ranging from video pipelines, tactical algorithms and device management.
We'd love if you have experience with one of these languages: C++, C, Java or Python. If you've worked on embedded systems, camera technology or Linux based products, that'd be even better!
We're using a BDD solution for our API and UI layer tests that focus on the Gherkin language and backed by Python and Selenium webdriver. Our QAs write automation, analyse root causes, know the difference between testing and quality, and deploy code to production. They're involved throughout the entire development process, frequently pairing with our engineers.
- Technical. You have a minimum of five years of experience with embedded software testing and in-depth automation knowledge.
- A leader. You have experience leading quality initiatives and projects. You're a go-to person for product quality.
- A skilled investigator. You understand the root cause of problems. You back up your investigation with data and measure the results.
- A problem solver. You're detailed-oriented and can identify, analyze and solve challenging problems.
- Focused on quality. You understand the big picture. You know how our users define quality and know when that definition changes.
- Risk-averse. You can evaluate and design a testing approach to mitigate risk while ensuring adequate coverage.
- Collaborate. You'll work with an autonomous squad following Scrum methodology.
- Test. You'll use your customer and system understanding to create a risk-based testing approach and plans.
- Analyze. Implementing new measurements when needed will be part of your job. You'll use data trends and issue analysis to understand and improve quality.
- Automate. You'll help align automation with the speed of development. You'll make informed decisions on what, how and when to automate.
- Improve. You'll constantly push for ways to help us get better at code quality and user experience.
- Ship. You'll test, talk with users, analyze trends and deploy high-quality code that delights our users on a frequent basis.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.