We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a Sourcer to join our global Talent Acquisition team and be responsible for managing the pre-recruitment stages of our hiring process. You will partner with recruiters, understanding our future hiring needs and the diversity of our teams, to build Talent Pools of engaged candidates. Your work will allow us to find game-changing talent quicker!
We are a market leader in building performance analysis products for sports teams globally and we are growing rapidly. You will work across tech (engineering/QA/product/design) and client-facing teams (sales/ CSM/support) alongside other members. We’ll see your impact with the number of hires that come from our Talent Pools.
Our Talent Acquisition team is 12 people and part of a wider People Ops function. You will be working alongside 3 other team members in the London office once COVID has passed but from home until then. Our London office is in Angel, which has a relaxed but focused atmosphere and we get well looked after!
Our hiring process will be an initial zoom video call screen, a project and then a final interview. We’ll follow a structured interview process and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
- Enthusiastic. You love spending time on channels like Linkedin, Slack and GitHub to find potential candidates.
- Curious. You’re passionate about finding new ways to engage candidates.
- Proven. You’ve got some experience in a recruiting role and want to build a career in this field.
- Flexible. We’re a high-growth company—you’re happy to pick up other tasks to help the team. That could be arranging interviews or building structured interview questions.
- Data Conscious. You look for evidence of where our best candidates come from to decide on your future sourcing strategy.
- Candid. We embrace real talk, so happy to challenge our current way of working or approaches.
- Passionate. You enjoy building a diverse talent pool and inspired by D&I initiatives.
- Be Supported. We invest in your onboarding and training to ensure you are comfortable in your role.
- Be challenged. There’s no shortage of problems to solve and new roles to tackle.
- Make Hudl even better. We’re constantly growing, yet keep our standards high. Our products are backed by world-class Hudlies, and you’ll help bring them in the door.
- Partner. Work with recruiters and other members of the team on global vacancies.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program and Employee Resource Groups have you covered.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.