Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We’re looking for a Hardware Product Manager to join our Focus Team and shape the future of this early stage but industry impacting product.
Focus is our smart camera that captures and uploads games and practices automatically, solving many issues and challenges for our users. You will act as the Hardware Product Manager for new Focus devices. You will work closely with the electrical engineering, software engineering industrial design, third party partners and hardware supply management teams to deliver new and improved devices to the market.
We work in multidisciplinary teams, following Scrum. You will work with other groups across Hudl to deliver solutions to delight our customers.
- Organized. You run multiple projects with precision. You document steps clearly and take pride in making the complex simple. You develop lightweight processes to ensure cross-functional teams are moving in the same direction.
- Expert communicator. You convey ideas successfully in writing and in person. You can clearly communicate with different internal stakeholders. You understand what the Engineers need communicated vs what Executives are interested in. You are as comfortable articulating vision and strategy as you are writing detailed product requirements.
- A problem solver. You gather information, weigh the associated pros and cons and then formulate the best solution.You enjoy turning ambiguity into action plans.
- A leader. You can get buy-in on your ideas without resorting to command and control tactics.
- Collaborative. You play well with others and have made each team you’ve worked on better.
- A strong negotiator. You express tradeoffs and generate buy-in on a solution that’s best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- An expert question asker and answerer: You develop smart hypotheses and have a knack for designing research and experiments to prove them. You love data, and know how to interpret and think critically about results.
- You are technical. You are a partner in technical design decisions, and you ask your engineering counterparts the right questions. You understand the risks with decisions in the manufacturing process.
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Develop short-term and long-term product roadmaps
- Establish and communicate the Hardware strategy and lineup
- Conceptualize, define, and drive hardware initiatives in partnership with engineering, design, and programs teams to deliver high quality products that provide the best possible customer experience
- Prioritize product decisions and tradeoffs in order to meet customer needs while also balancing the needs of the business
- Validate Product decisions through research, data, and in-field testing
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.