Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, from youth clubs to professional leagues. Our software provides the insight that over 4 million coaches and athletes need to help them win.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
Hudl needs an experienced Mechanical engineer to help develop and manufacture our hardware products and to strengthen the discipline within the organization. You will collaborate closely with engineers, product designers, product managers and manufacturing experts from the initial research phase all the way through mass production. You'll work alongside Industrial Design in the development of new concepts, and refine each iteration with quality and customer needs in mind.
- Are passionate about understanding organized, competitive team sports.
- Have 3-7+ years practicing consumer electronics design with a relevant college degree.
- Are comfortable with all aspects of the engineering process: from direct contact with suppliers, through to concept development and mass production.
- Have experience leading and mentoring a team through the engineering process.
- Have the ability to foster strong working practices and processes within an organisation.
- Are able to prototype concepts for testing.
- Have experience working with consumer electronics and a history of producing products that span the gap between physical and digital
- Are Proficient with Solidworks modeling software.
- You can prepare DFM files and drawings for manufacturing.
- You have experience in injection molding and/or die cast aluminium.
- Understand manufacturing methods, processes and the constraints they impose.
- Feel at home in a machine shop—rapidly producing prototypes to test feasibility, strength, etc.
- Are able to travel to visit customer installation sites and manufacturers in the USA and abroad (<20%) when Covid restrictions/recommendations are lifted.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our Boston and London offices.
We have offices all over the world, but we are proudly headquartered in Lincoln, NE. We’re looking to adding to our teams in Lincoln and The Netherlands - with relocation assistance available on an as-needed basis.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.