Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software and hardware products provide the insight that over 5 million coaches and teams need to help them win.
We believe that video is the best teaching tool for coaches and athletes. We build products that deliver fast, reliable video to every team everywhere. Working to solve problems about how they share in game footage, how they engage with their communities or how they better present ideas to each other.
To help teams and athletes win, we need a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer that will focus on improving quality outcomes by partnering with other QAs in addition to working with small cross-functional teams (PM, Engineer, Designer) to build a quality product.
We work in a Team and Squad model and follow Scrum. You would be working on the Business Stack squad, an important part of Hudl's Business Operations team.
- Technical Have experience with full-stack testing with a minimum of 4 years of experience and have in-depth knowledge and experience with Service and UI layer automation.
- Skilled Investigator. You understand the root cause of problems. You back up your investigation with data and measure the results.
- Problem Solver. You are detailed driven and can identify, analyze, and solve challenging problems
- Risk-Averse. You can evaluate and design a testing approach to mitigate risk while ensuring adequate coverage.
- Leader. You have experience leading quality initiatives, projects, and have experience leading QA individuals and teams.
- Coach. You identify individuals’ strengths and areas of improvement while continuously improving everyone on your team. You raise the bar for your team and help your reports exceed their potential.
- Team Focused. You know when and how to direct your reports skills and strengths to better the chapter and Hudl.
- Work. In an autonomous squad, following scrum methodology.
- Test. Use your customer and system understanding to create a risk-based testing approach and plans.
- Automate. Help align automation with the speed of development. You make informed decisions on what, how, and when to automate.
- Improve. You will constantly push for improvement in yourself and your team. Hudlies are always looking to identify ways to grow personally and professionally
- Drive Change. You take the initiative to understand, champion, and implement chapter wide quality and organizational changes on your team.
- Ship. You will talk with users, test, analyze trends, and deploy high-quality code that delights our users on a frequent basis.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- Reward you. A strong perks package and office benefits.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.