Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
To help teams and athletes win, we need a Quality Assurance Engineer who will work with a small cross-functional team (PM, Engineers, Designer) to build a quality product. Our QAEs think like our users, write automation and deploy code to production. Quality Assurance Engineers are involved throughout the entire development process.
- Technical. You have basic coding experience in Python or other programming languages.
- Naturally Curious. You discover edge scenarios and are constantly digging in to learn more about features and use cases.
- Constantly Learning. You are passionate about learning and are hungry for new ideas.
- User Focused. You think critically about the user experience and are able to relate to our users.
- Collaborate. Work with an autonomous squad following scrum methodology.
- Think like a user. Get to know our users through interactions and research.
- Test. Use your customer and system understanding to create and execute test plans.
- Automate. Use your skills to build service and UI layer automation.
- Learn. Learn testing strategies and approaches.
- Ship. Deploy code and new features on a frequent basis.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Preserve your work-life balance. Our Italian Smart Working Policy can provide you with the great opportunity to work from home up to 4 days a week. And stay safe!
- Feed your brain. Even at home in Smart Working, we guarantee you electronic food stamps every working day.
- Give you more choices: you can work at our company hubs, both in Chiavari and in Milan. Or at home.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.