Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, from youth clubs to professional leagues. Our software provides the insight that over 4 million coaches and athletes need to help them win..
You will be joining one of our cross-functional product teams in London, working predominantly on performance analysis tools (Hudl Replay, Hudl Sportscode) used by elite teams around the world (e.g. Premier League, Bundesliga, NBA, AFL, etc.).
Ideally, you'll be an enthusiastic engineer, with a background in full-stack web development, or desktop/mobile app development, and a drive to work across both. This role suits someone that has a passion for developing products that provide the competitive edge, improving user flows, and saving time. You will be predominantly working with React Native (mobile iOS) and Swift (native Mac app), and occasionally C# (.NET backend), but don’t worry if you’re not familiar with some or any of these, as long as you are keen to learn, we definitely want to hear from you.
- Curious. Motivated to explore the unknown because it's the unknown. You don't hesitate to pick up a new language or framework when it's the best tool for the job because you can master it as needed.
- Passionate. You have a passion translating real-world problems into elegant code solutions, take pride in your side projects, or the impact your work is having.
- Pragmatic. Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done.
- Team-oriented. Understand that problem solving is a team effort and will help others in our Engineering Team learn and develop their skills.
- User-focused. Excited to have your work used by real people to solve real problems.
- Willing to learn. You have solid engineering skills but are always willing to dive into specific areas to gain the expertise needed to be successful in your role.
- Extend and maintain Hudl’s elite products. You will play a key role in the development and maintenance of Hudl’s products for the elite sports market.
- Deliver great user value. You will work on products that are critical to our elite teams’ analysis flows, likely making the difference between a loss and a win in a game.
- Be a cross-functional member of your team. You will work with other team members to plan, develop, test, and ship the work you do.
- Be an involved team member. You will actively participate in scrum ceremonies and proactively and thoughtfully create tickets for the team’s backlog.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use an unlimited amount of annual leave when you want and how you want.
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Reward you. Bonus and stock options on offer.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.