Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
A ScrumMaster is a servant-leader to the Squads, helping to coach and support teams. You do not manage or assign tasks but instead help to improve the productivity of your teams by guiding them through the inspect-adapt framework of Scrum.
ScrumMasters at Hudl are the best at their craft. They lead their squads to predictable, high quality delivery of products that help coaches and athletes stay ahead of their competition. They enable the vision of Product Managers, and ensure our Scrum implementation maximizes delivered business value. They embrace and model responsibly fast delivery by crushing impediments for their squads. They work together on cross-squad impediment clearing, and ensure Hudl dominates the landscape by building seamless, innovative products that work well the first time.
- Collaborative. You play nicely with others and have made each team you’ve worked on better.
- Analytical. You’re a pro at knowing what to measure and at what level of detail.
- A leader. You can help the team deliver without resorting to command and control tactics.
- A strong negotiator. You can clearly express tradeoffs and generate buy-in on a solution that’s best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- Be a Servant Leader. Shield your squad from distractions, and remove impediments they can't remove on their own.
- Work efficiently with Product Owner to refine the product backlog and refine items into clear, concise epics/stories.
- Understand the product vision, goals, and backlog.
- Effectively facilitate Scrum events and other meetings.
- Create a balance between the team and its product owner by ensuring the team does not over-commit to what they can achieve in a sprint.
- Work with the team to ensure their predictability and quality are improving, and that progress towards goals is visible.
- Document key squad decisions.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.