We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
In this internship, you'll collaborate closely with consumer insights researchers, data scientists and data analysts on the Decision Science team. You'll help recruit research participants for product and business initiatives and collect, organize and publish key research findings internally. You’ll assist in the design and analysis of customer surveys that impact our entire organization.
Before we go into details, there are important things you should know about this internship:
- We're preferably looking for someone in any graduate program (e.g. Masters, PhD) to join us immediately (but September start dates are available, if needed) who can stick with our team for the next year.
- Applicants must be able to take on a minimum of 15-20 hours a week.
Sound alright? Here's what we look for.
- Innovative. You have an aptitude for technology and a desire to make processes more efficient. Bonus points if you have SQL knowledge or experience writing surveys!
- Detail-oriented. You’re comfortable with managing and prioritizing multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Self-motivated. You jump into projects and make them your own. You’re not afraid of research and can present your results with confidence.
- A natural communicator. Not only will you communicate research requests across the company, you’ll coordinate externally with our users.
- Triage daily requests. When other Hudlies want access to information, you’ll be the one to handle their requests and coordinate qualitative research or pull quantitative research.
- Work with coaches and athletes. You’ll help recruit and excite our users to be a part of research initiatives. Scheduling user interviews with coaches and athletes for our CIR team and product team will be your responsibility.
- Learn. You’ll get a real-world look at the significance of quantitative and qualitative data for a company like Hudl, and how they work together to answer vital questions for us.
- Communicate. You understand the importance of keeping stakeholders updated on progress—everyone knows where things stand when you’re in charge.
- Make an impact. You’ll evaluate multiple data streams—including survey data, user interviews, and quantitative data—to create actionable insights for our team.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You're part of the team—that means you'll have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Provide career growth. Our internships are a great complement to your degree. We offer year-round internship experiences with the potential to extend over the course of your educational career.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.