We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We might be biased, but we think Product Management is pretty cool. You get to work with every other product team member and launch impactful products. It’s a great role to explore the entire product development process and see the little things going on behind the scenes of building products.
We're looking for students to join our Associate Product Manager (APM) program for next summer from May-August 2022. As an APM, you have an opportunity to learn and work as a full-time Product Manager (PM) within Hudl, but with additional support and mentorship structures in place so that you can feel prepared to take on the role earlier in your career. This program will give you a chance to test your strategic thinking and communication skills while building relationships throughout the product team. Ultimately, you'll deliver products that our customers love.
- A current student. We welcome degree-seeking students in related fields from computer science to business to join the family.
- Decisive. You get the right information to make a decision, and own your decisions after they’re made.
- Excited. You’re hungry to gain experience in product thinking and help lead a team to build amazing products in a fast-paced environment.
- Influential. You want to set strategy and vision but can still generate buy-in.
- Collaborative. You work well with others and have made each team or project you’ve worked on better.
- Work on a brilliant team. You’ll work together to solve problems and make life better for our users.
- Be invested in. You'll be paired with Senior PMs who will mentor you through this internship and help you level up.
- Solve real-world problems. You'll fill the Scrum role of the Product Owner, acting quickly and decisively to point the product in a healthy direction.
- Interact with our customers regularly. You'll gain empathy and understanding, and use that to drive changes and improvements to the product.
- Build understanding of your target market by working with customers, Market Development, Sales, and Support.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You're part of the team—that means you'll have real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Supply you with tools for success. We've invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Provide career growth. Our internships are a great complement to your degree. We offer year-round internship experiences with the potential to extend over the course of your educational career.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and promote inclusion.