Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We’re looking for a current student who is motivated to join our Sales and Revenue Operations team. We want someone who is organized, likes to dig for details, and loves working with others. As a Sales intern, you'll get hands-on experience working with our support, marketing, and global sales team. This position is located in our Lincoln, NE office and will begin in May 2020 and continue through the following academic year. Sales Interns can work in one of four areas:
- Will have to assist in Sales data mining projects
- Will assist in Territory management as needed
- Working with Coaches on discovery of their needs and educating them on Hudl products.
Global Support Enablement
- Schedule onboarding and weekly training.
- Lead training on our product and processes.
- Help to define and document processes for our global support team.
- Curate quality standards to ensure an effortless experience for our users.
Marketing & Prospect Engagement
- Reporting for prospect engagement.
- Working with marketing to drive successful sales content to prospects.
- Creating strategy on best practices for sales prospect engagement.
- Providing support to the sales team on sales processes and technologies.
Event & Contest Coordination
- Hosting and assisting sales wide meetings.
- Curating and hosting contests for the internal sales revenue department.
- Curating and distributing communication to our sales organization.
- Attending quarterly business reviews to help document the changes that will make us better.
- Passionate. You can see the value of Hudl in helping teams win and can;t stop talking about it with everyone you meet.
- Driven. You aren't afraid of hard work and hands on learning as you go.
- Ambitious. You don't wait around for someone to tell you how to tackle a project.
- Ready to be challenged. The opportunity to take on multiple tasks excites you.
- Gain exposure. You will see every stage in our sales cycle, from prospecting to closing.
- Make an Impact. Makes decisions and facilitate training's that have a direct impact in our organization.
- Strengthen skills. Sharpen written and phone communications wile using industry-leading products like Salesforce, Outreach, and Service Cloud.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We're happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience—along with daily lunch and swag.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.