Here at Hudl, our goal is to change the way coaches, players, player agencies and professional sports teams prepare for matches, make in-game decisions and scout players. Our software and hardware products are used by most Professional teams, Leagues and Federations and over 4.5 million players globally, from the world's elite sports teams to an amateur level.
We’re looking for a Sales Director to guide and develop an international team of regional managers and team leaders, responsible for our growth across European and Asian markets. Ideally, you will come from an established leadership role, with a structured approach to B2B solutions selling, and track record of sustained success. Our business caters for professional elite sports teams globally but operates on SaaS methodologies and behaviours, so an understanding of this model is strongly preferred.
The impact you will make is two-fold.
- Helping us expand into new geographical territories, supporting early-stage growth.
- Work with more established teams, to level up their approach and move to more enterprise-type deals.
Here at Hudl, we have market-leading products, with new opportunities available from product development and acquisitions. We are also a values-led organisation, so are looking for a strong coach/manager that can develop the teams they are responsible for.
Manage and supervise a global team of
- +5 Regional Directors/Sales Managers and their direct reports (+40 Account Executives)
- We expect this team to grow and for you to grow with us
- Customer sales driven and have excelled at leading a team of Managers and indirectly at least 30 Field Sales reps, as we feel this team will need to scale to over 40 people this year
- Challenger sales model-oriented with all customers and as a Sales organizational methodology
- Acquainted about UK, Benelux, Germany, Eastern Europe and/or Asian sports industries
- Able to build rapport with your team while making them want to follow your direction,
- Goal-oriented and are motivated to crush aggressive (+25M USD) sales goals
- Strategic, you can set an organisation's direction but also enjoy meeting customers and contributing to the team’s success.
- International, ideally you speak English and ideally other languages (Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese or Japanese a plus) and are used to working with diverse cultures and emerging markets
- Experience in complex B2B sales cycles for large (+$200K) deals is a must, selling Sports technologies, Data Analytics software and/or content to large companies is a strong plus
- Set the market strategy for the regional teams to grow revenue exponentially while developing new opportunities for growth in established and emerging markets
- Coach and refine the skills of the team to increase revenue attainment and sustainable revenue growth
- Make data-driven decisions. Drive metrics such as: total pipeline, pipeline created WTD/MTD/QTD/YTD, opportunity level by stages, close rate, etc.
- Manage targets and forecasts. Deliver the region’s quarterly and annual revenue objectives; track opportunities, maintain up-to-date account profiles, accurately and consistently forecast business as requested
- Work in partnership with Customer Solutions and Revenue Operations to improve efficiencies for all departments responsible for the Elite teams market- support, customer success, sales, etc.
- Shape a daily collaborative, transparent, and entrepreneurial culture that embraces coaching and has a strong focus on the growth and development of all its team members
- Interface with a diverse and international team, where being multilingual is a must.
- Treat you like an adult. We trust you to work how, where and when you want. We embrace flexible and have an unlimited time off policy.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and pension plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. The London Office has a fully stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks, drinks and free lunch every Wednesday.
- Reward you. Bonus and stock options on offer.
- Develop you. Provide funding for the courses, conferences or learning opportunities that inspire you.
- Thrill You. Provide tickets to a sports team of your choice and fund the travel
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.