Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 4.2 million coaches and athletes the insights they need to win.
We’re looking for an engineer to join our Data Engineering team, building the underlying platforms that enable data access for analytics and reporting. We currently support a 100TB data lake/warehouse that drives mission-critical analytics for Hudl’s product and business teams, and feeds into customer-facing products to provide rich experiences using data.
- Write solid, maintainable code, and can work with a team to collaborate and build high-quality, scalable solutions.
- Are a strong communicator. Whether it’s explaining code to a peer, documenting a system for the team, or presenting an idea to stakeholders, you're articulate and engaging.
- Are a constant learner. You don’t chase every new, shiny toy, but actively keep up with the rapidly-changing world of software development and big data.
- Build, operate, and support data infrastructure, keeping our ETL pipelines and data systems up and running smoothly. You’ll work with modern big data tools like Spark, as well as with AWS data services like Glue, EMR, Athena, and Redshift.
- Democratize data access by building tools and platforms that empower other teams to own and leverage their data.
- Work closely with other teams, including data analysts, business analysts, product managers, and engineers to understand their data analytics needs and implement solutions to meet them.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Feed you. As a Hudlie working from our Lincoln or Omaha offices, you'll get free lunch daily.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.