Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way.
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 4 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We believe that our people are the primary reason for our success. They're why we've been successful in growing to over 2,000+ full time Hudlies across 18 countries. Hudl India is at the center of what we do, so we need an experienced HR Manager to help us find the best talent and take care of our ever growing 1,300+ Hudlies across our India offices in Mumbai and Pune.
- Maintain and enhance Hudl’s People Operations across our offices in India, with a focus on planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations, policies, programs, practices and vendor management.
- Be responsible for hiring, onboarding, training & development, payroll, office management and all other People related activities.
- Help Hudl India be successful. At the start of 2017 we had 3 employees in India, we now have over 1,300. Hudl India is critical to our success and the work we do.
- Create contracts for all new employees and work with our 3rd parties ADP and TMF for finance and payroll to ensure adherence to local employment laws.
- Make recommendations on program changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of new potential systems.
- Directly lead a team of HR Specialists to ensure operational excellence in the delivery of HR services at each stage of the employee lifecycle.
- Partner with our business leaders and employees.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the team. You should be the first to know if people aren't on board with a new initiative.
- Someone with at least 5 years of experience in HR and People Management. You can hit the ground running on day one.
- Passionate about making sure Hudlies love coming to work every day.
- A strong communicator.
- Someone who believes that business success is driven by happy and successful Hudlies.
- Really to roll up your sleeves, get involved and comfortable working on the transactional and strategic aspects of a HR Manager.
- Service-oriented. You know you're doing well when the team around you succeeds.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.