Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We need a Human Resources intern to support our constantly growing, global company. Ever heard the phrase “because that’s the way we’ve always done it”? How about “because HR told me to”? This is your chance to right that wrong. If you want to make a difference in an organization where neither phrase is accepted, keep reading.
- Eager. You find weaknesses in our process, using that classroom experience in a real-world setting, and implement streamlined processes.
- Innovative. You’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty with paperwork, but are determined to find creative ways to avoid it.
- Self motivated. You want to own your work and have a direct impact on the organization. You’re ready to embrace an internship that moves quicker than anything you’ve ever done before.
- Detail oriented. Of course you sort your grocery list by section of the store, and of course your shirts are organized by color. You have even more stories to share that prove this.
- Own our new hire on-boarding process. You'll make sure all of the programs and processes a new hire needs in place to be successful are in place. You'll gain experience in multiple HR programs.
- Help with audits. You'll keeping our systems speaking well with each other through occasional audits and other projects. .
- Master the art of organizing information. The complexities and execution of some of our leveling work will be on your plate.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience—along with daily lunch and swag.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.
*This internship will run until May of 2020, with the potential to extend the internship if the student is a Junior.