Here at Hudl, our goal is to change the way coaches, players and analysts prepare for matches, make in-game decisions and scout players. Our software and hardware products are used by over 4.5 million players globally, from the world's elite sports teams to an amateur level.
The DAP team has recently formed to grow our partnerships with Player Agencies and B2B Data-API customers by offering customized services and tools to help them to speed up their process in the daily workflow
- Build a Global commercial team and GTM strategy
- Drive new business DATA sales to Media Companies, Apps, Online Games, Predictions Websites, and Journalists
- Manage any request coming from Player Agencies
- Target all the companies that are using DATA for their businesses attending events business related to this cluster
- Map the existing market, create prospects and identify potential customers
- Developing new business idea where the DATA can be leveraged by customer's applications
We are looking for a seasoned leader to oversee this new Product launch and growth for Hudl. You will help us create a scalable model to serve business customers across the globe.
- Are customer sales driven and have excelled at leading a team of 10+ Managers and Sales reps as we feel this team will need to scale
- Are challenger sales model-oriented and are able to build rapport with your team while making them want to follow your lead
- Are goal-oriented and are motivated to crush aggressive sales goals
- Aren't afraid to have tough conversations and are willing to do whatever it takes to help your team
- Are good with numbers (analytical) but also likes to get your hands dirty and hit the road with your team to meet with customers
- You speak English and ideally other languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, or Japanese a plus) and are used to working with diverse cultures
- Are a great communicator and are just as comfortable speaking to 100 customers as you are to one
- Experience in complex sales cycles for large (+$200K) deals is a must, selling Data Analytics software and/or content to large companies is a strong plus
- Set the go-to-market strategy for the Data-API market in an effort to help grow revenue exponentially while developing new opportunities for growth in the market
- Dig into why we are winning and why we are losing to adjust our GTM strategy
- Lead and refine the skills of the team to increase revenue attainment and sustainable revenue growthDig into why we are winning and why we are losing to adjust our GTM strategy
- Make data-driven decisions. Drive metrics such as: total pipeline, pipeline created WTD/MTD/QTD/YTD, opportunity level by stages, close rate, etc.
- Manage targets. Deliver the region’s quarterly and annual revenue objectives; track opportunities, maintain up-to-date account profiles, accurately and consistently forecast business as requested
- Be the voice of our Data-API sales org in interacting with marketing/product/finance
- Work in partnership with Revenue Operations to improve efficiencies for all departments responsible for the Data-API market- support, customer success, sales, etc.
- Shape a daily collaborative, transparent, and entrepreneurial culture that embraces coaching and has a strong focus on the growth and development of all its team members
- Interface with a diverse and international team, where being multilingual is a must
Lead, manage and supervise a global team of
- +1 Regional Directors/Sales Managers
- +5 Sr. Account Executives in multiple regions
- We expect this team to grow and for you to grow with us
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.