Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
- Live streaming basketball and .volleyball games using Hudl Focus to High School YouTube channels.
- Integrating Hudl Sportscode with Hudl’s instant replay solution used by the EPL, NBA and NHL.
- Use machine learning, computer vision, neural networks, etc. to decrease costs and increase the quality and depth of our data.
- Make the generation of data in real-time possible.
- Technical. You have a minimum of 3 years experience with full stack testing and in-depth knowledge of service and UI layer automation.
- A Leader. You have experience leading quality initiatives and projects. You are a go-to person for product quality.
- A Skilled Investigator. You understand the root cause of problems. You back up your investigation with data and measure the results.
- A Problem Solver. You are detailed oriented and can identify, analyze, and solve challenging problems.
- Quality Focused. You understand quality at a big picture. You know how our users define quality and know when that definition changes.
- Risk-Aware. You can evaluate and design a testing approach to mitigate risk while ensuring adequate coverage.
- Collaborate. Work with an autonomous squad following scrum methodology.
- Test. Use your customer and system understanding to create risk-based testing approach and plans.
- Analyze. You will implement new measurements when needed. You use data trends and issue analysis to understand and improve quality.
- Automate. Help align automation with the speed of development. You make informed decisions on what, how, and when to automate.
- Improve. You will constantly push for ways to help us improve code quality and user experience.
- Mitigate Risk. You will control risk through different testing approaches and tools. Your testing approach focuses on prevention compared to reaction.
- Ship. You will test, talk with users, analyze trends and deploy high-quality code on a frequent basis that delights our users.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.