Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our Capture and Watch Tribe. You will own video delivery for the company and will be responsible for setting the vision and strategy for when, where and how teams use video to dominate their competition. This is no small job because video is at the core of the Hudl experience (we streamed 400,000 days of video in the last year!). This PM will ensure our video upload, delivery and playback experiences are reliable and quick for our customers on the web and mobile.
- Decisive. You get the right information to make a decision, and own your decisions after they’re made.
- A leader. You can get buy-in on your ideas without resorting to command-and-control tactics.
- Collaborative. You play well with others and have made each team you’ve worked on better.
- Analytical. You’re a pro at knowing what to measure and at what level of detail.
- A strong negotiator. You express trade-offs and generate buy-in on a solution that’s best for everyone.
- A constant learner. You strive not just to learn, but to apply what you’ve learned in your personal and professional life.
- A relationship builder: You make connections with teammates and customers built on trust through listening, empathy and mutual respect.
- Interact with our customers regularly. You'll gain empathy and understanding, and use that to drive changes and improvements to the product.
- Use your deep customer and market expertise to create a product strategy and vision.
- Communicate your vision to your team(s), stakeholders and company leadership, ensuring understanding and buy-in.
- Define high-level problems to solve, communicate constraints for solving them and prioritize what’s most important to tackle first.
- Work with teams of engineers, designers, ScrumMasters, quality analysts, marketers, sales people and operations specialists to find solutions that solve customer problems
- Fill the Scrum role of the Product Owner, acting quickly and decisively to point the product in a healthy direction.
- Focus on outcomes, not output. You’re here to drive success for our customers and Hudl, not to blindly ship features.
- Treat you like an adult. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. (Hello, unlimited vacation policy!)
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
- 1st Interview: Introductory call with recruiter
- 2nd Interview: Presentation with two team members
- Final Interview: Working session with a team at Hudl and one to one meetings with stakeholders
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion