Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stat tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 4.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win. The most elite sports teams and organisations in the world use our products for capturing and analysing video.
The Sr. Specialist, Elite Education role is responsible for the strategy, prioritization, planning and development of digital learning content for Hudl’s Elite customers globally. Working with the Elite Education team and stakeholders internally, the Sr. Specialist, Elite Education will have the responsibility to define content priorities, digital delivery method, and work with subject matter experts to plan and execute content needs. This role will have editorial oversight over finished content to ensure it aligns with Hudl’s brand and quality standards.
- Document content project plans including dates, individual tasks and owners.
- Maintain a tracking system to ensure tasks and projects are moving forward and meeting target dates.
- Oversee finished content to ensure adherence to brand and quality standards.
- Create digital learning materials including image editing, video editing, copywriting, copy review.
- Manage course creation and organization in Hudl Academy (customer learning management system, Docebo platform).
- Administer back-end configuration of the Hudl Academy platform.
- Add internal and external users to Hudl Academy platform, assign courses.
- Build customer landing pages in Hudl Academy.
- Determine priority for content creation, considering company business priorities and feedback from customers and internal stakeholders.
- Build quarterly and yearly roadmaps for content.
- Organized. You’re able to organize and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Detail-oriented. You have strong attention to visual and written detail, and excellent writing and grammar skills.
- A communicator. Ability to communicate effectively with VP and Director-level leadership to understand business priorities, and able to successfully synthesize knowledge from subject matter experts into effective learning materials.
- Experienced. You have 3+ years of experience creating digital instructional content for software users.
- Passionate about content creation. In this role, you’ll drive lots of high quality digital learning content for important product launches and customer initiatives. You enjoy and thrive in the process of polishing content that will be widely consumed.
- Strong in content strategy. You can work with stakeholders to understand what’s important, and communicate priorities effectively to the team.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.