Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring, and we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides insights to millions coaches and athletes.
We're looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. At Hudl we always aim to stay on the cutting edge of technology and we want you to have the same mindset. The overall goal is to always enable our product team to develop customer facing product more efficiently.
- Believe automation is the key to happy servers and happy teams. For us that means a combination of Chef, Python and PowerShell.
- Have experience building and operating complex systems. We operate thousands of production servers in AWS. When our services fail it gets noticed thousands of customers. Our company is highly distributed and empowered to make decisions independently, so we need solutions that don’t rely on red tape.
- Know when to write code and when to write a script – and you’re comfortable doing both. One day you’ll be investigating a bottleneck in MongoDB or RabbitMQ and the next you may be extending a webapp or ChatOps tools to empower developers to solve problems.
- Believe in sharing your experiences and want to teach those around you see your work as craft. We rely on a lot of open source, so contributing our own projects or extending existing FOSS is encouraged.
- You take pride in your code and you want an environment that nurtures good works.
- Believe culture matters. More than anything else.
- Are as passionate about winning as the coaches we serve.
- Are a team. Comprised of engineers, designers, marketers, and former athletes who love sports and/or tech.
- Are fans of rapid iteration.
- Have a profitable, kick-ass product. It's changing coaches’ and athletes’ lives globally.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.